Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another ultrasound




Isn't he cute!!! You can already see his chubby cheeks.

The doctor wanted me to get another ultrasound to check on the babies growth. I was measuring kind of small last week. She said it was probably because his head is already down in between my pelvic bones but wanted to check anyways. Well he is measuring 8 lbs 11oz! The ultrasound tech said "he has a big belly!" I am glad for that. Chubby little babies are the best. The doctor wanted to induce me next week but I decided to wait. My mom is coming to help with Rhylan and she won't be here yet. So I have an induction set for July 28th if he doesn't come any eariler.

10 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

So cute... should I warn Kyle that I got a tad bit jealous just now? Lol, good luck!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Thanks for waiting. I know how hard that must be. Wow, he's as big as you were. Nice!! mom

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks! Yay for another chunky monkey!

Lant Family said...

Yeah for big babies!!! You sure dont look like you are carrying a big baby.oh and a couple weeks befrore I had Garrett he weighed 7 1/2 pounds. But those things can be wrong up to a pound either way. I love big cheeks--you are going to kiss them all the time!!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

It's so nice to have a date you know you won't go past. I think it just gives you something to look forward to and you don't feel like you'll be prego forever. Good luck! Can't wait to see those chubby cheeks.

Rachel said...

Wow! I'm suprised they didn't induce you right after that ultrasound! I hope he doesn't give you any problems being so big! My mom was small like you though and she had two 9lb babies. Good luck! You're in my prayers!

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

Good luck. I can't wait to see actual pictures of baby boy!!

Brittany H said...

He's gonna be CUTE!!!!!

Margaret and Murray Pratt said...

That is the cutest ultra sound picture!! We can't wait to meet him!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

you sure they can't induce you on the 25th. mom

who's checking