Wednesday, October 21, 2009

3 Months old!!

Well Gracin is three months old tomorrow! Wow, he is no longer a newborn :( We sure love having this happy little guy in our home. Here are some things about Gracin:
1. Great sleeper-7-8 hours at a time at night
2. Always happy- we get more smiles from him than Rhylan
3. he is a Big boy 17 lbs, 94% for weight
4. Getting lots of light brown hair
5. Loves to talk
6. Starting to laugh
7. Rarely has an exploding diaper! I can only remember twice. (Rhylan had one about 5 times a week)
8. Spits up a lot
9. Loves to watch Rhylan
10. LOVES bath time most of all!

So here are the best of his photo shoot today--Rachel I took 98 pictures of him, I do it too!

Playing in the leaves



Check out my muscles!

You know you want to kiss those cheeks! And I love this picture of his eyes.


Wanted to show off my rolls!

Oops! Sorry mom.

This is my favorite!!
I have been trying different photography tricks lately. One picture I have really wanted to get was a pic with catchlights in their eyes! I DID IT!! Man does it highlight those baby blues or what.

6 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

So cute! I love the muscles one.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

he's holding his head up by himself.
really cute baby. Proud grandma. Hey the one in jeans smiling really big.. looks like Rhylan at that age.

Ginny said...

I love the last one!!! what a handsome little guy!

Rachel said...

Your arms must get so tired of holding him by the end of the day! He's already past up Grady in size, and Grady's not small! Love the rolls!

Brittany H said...

Good job Savannah! I want to take lessons on taking pics from you! So cute!

The Heiner's said...

Oh Savannah! I love the photo shoot! He is so stinkin' cute! I want to hold him so bad!!!!

who's checking