Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One for Rhyaln

Well Gracin has been stealing the photo shoot spotlight lately so I decided to do one for Rhylan. I tried and tried 80 plus times to get a good photo of her. Getting a 2 and a half year old to do anything you want is TRICKY...no IMPOSSIBLE. I think I will have to try again, out side would be better if it ever stops raining this year!

As you can see she was being a great subject and very easy to please...
(this is probably my favorite one)
This was about the only good one of her looking at the camera, big smile, eyes open! But the lighting is way bad and I don't even really like the post that much...ug
I would love a SLR camera! Then maybe I could take nice pictures of Rhylan...maybe not!

4 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

good hint of a christmas or birthday present. Did your hubby read that? Cute idea for a photo shot, too bad she was not cooperating.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

tehehehe I love the mad face one!

Rachel said...

Who needs smiles when Rhylan can make a mad face like that!!! Have you ever tried google's free editing program called Picasa? I think you would like it.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

oh goodness!!! the mad face picture is so amazing! haha Oh! and btw! Picasa that Rachel is talking about ROCKS!! i use it all the time! well when i had a computer i used it all the time!!!
Carly

who's checking