Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rhylan's room

Well it finally feels like we have moved in!!
Both kids are sleeping in their own rooms in their own beds (Rhylan was sleeping in Gracin's room in the crib. Gracin was sleeping in Rhylan's room in the pack and play at night, and my room during nap time) We got Rhylan a twin mattress Monday and we are all a little bit more comfortable.

I finished her blanket over the weekend and it was ready for the big day (that took me over a year to make--yikes!)

Then today, we were making a craft. I was so frustrated trying to getting all her stuff back into the box. So I went to Goodwill and got some supplies to fix it. I have seen this idea several times and loved it so we went ahead and did it. You get glass jars and formula cans and fill then with your art supplies and then display them like they are art too! These shelves are a project that Riley is going to do with Rhylan when ever he gets a break from school! They will all be pink one day until then I couldn't wait.


5 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

she looks so tiny on her new bed. Love the shelves with your supplies. I did that with all my scrapbooking stuff in the loft. Looks so shabby chic. mom

Chris and Sue Knight said...

oh yeah ,,,, the quilt is perfect and good job. Like the purple wall as well,, of course my favorite color is purple. Did Rhylan get a haircut? mom

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh what a big girl! She has a big girl bed now she can escape hhehehehe. Cute idea with the craft stuff!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

YAY! pretty girl in a pretty purple room!!! and a huge bed! haha she looks super excited!
carly

Luna said...

What a cute big girl room. So nice that the transition was pretty smooth.

who's checking