Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pretty little Fairy/Princess/butterfly/Ballerina











She has called herself all of these things in this outfit. It is her Halloween costume. I got it a little early and she wanted to wear it. So of course I let her. When we got home she was so excited to FLY!!! I put on her wings and she got a little frustrated. She said “NO fly in the air!!!” (pointing to the ceiling) I hate being the bearer of bad news. She was almost to tears when she found out she could only pretend fly. She even told Riley as soon as he got home –“not real fly pretend fly.” She has such an imagination. What a brave little girl… She thought she would know how to fly on the first try! Anyways, she got over it and just danced instead. Here are a few cute pics and a ballerina dancing video. I didn’t teach her these moves, she’s got skills!

6 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

so she is the cutest girl I have ever seen in my whole life! OH man I love how she thought she could fly! Tell her Tiffy says she looks beautiful in her costume and I love her!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I can surely get my daily dose of laughter from Rhylan. So sorry that she really can't fly. She was very graceful in the video, just like her momma was. mom

Chris and Sue Knight said...

also... congrats to Riley on his award. He's a pretty sharp student.

Rachel said...

That's hillarious that she thought she would be able to fly! What a cutie! Just curious, did you make her tutu?

Margaret and Murray Pratt said...

What a CUTIE! Seriously maybe Rhylan is headed for ABA(American Ballet Academy)!! Even though we get to see her in person I love watching her videos!

Zach said...

Okay, so I dropped off the earth for a while, and missed out on a ton of things in your lives, but I still remember who you are and love you guys. Great job on Gracin! He is adorable. You guys do really good work with the whole progeny thing. And Rhylan is becoming a lady in her own rite isn't she? Wow, wish I were closer and we could hang out. Then maybe I could get Riley out and workout a bit. What are you feeding him Sav? Or is it like me that he sits around all the time studying the eye ball? Hey Riley, I love the ophthalmoscope, it is one of my favorite instruments to use, good choice of career. Well, again, hope all is well, miss you tons. Catch you later.

who's checking