Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Rhylan LOVES our backyard

Rhylan goes out to the backyard everyday. She loves it and is happy to hang out by herself while I am in the kitchen and wave at her every now and then. She mostly draws with chalk but here are a few other things she does:

Plays in the swimming pool--This was the last hot day!

Goes up and down and up and down

Plays by the fence
and RUNS!!
Gracin today: Tries to stand,
Wears a turban
Lounges in his swing, check out his leg hanging over the side!!

4 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

she sure is a a busy body. Her poses are so funny. Grasin looks so cute standing up and also in his chair.
Love her running in the yard. mom

Chris and Sue Knight said...

you know my brag book is full and I don't have one of Gracin, Hint hint.
mom

Rachel said...

Having a backyard makes all the difference in the world, doesn't it!!! For me personally, it was a really liberating experience moving from an apartment to a house with a yard, because it gave Luke something fun and new to do. Most of the time he still insists that I go out there with him though. I can't wait until Luke and Grady can entertain eachother outside without me!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I love the video it looks so tiring running up and (falling)down the hill. I also love Gracin lounging with his leg over the side!

who's checking