Monday, October 19, 2009

Rhylan can...

Play the guitar--with anything!
Glue: She made this picture all by herself!--see video


Play dress up! She came out of her room like this and said "mommy, I a princess!"Paint: She is using water colors all by herself! Of course after a few min all the paints looked like the same color... she is only 2 so i gave her a break. She was having so much fun.
Make a mess! Her room was very clean before nap time and it looked like this after nap time.... hmm I wonder if she slept at all?

Here is a little for Gracin: he wore a white shirt to church yesterday and looked rather handsome. And he has learned how to kick in the bathtub. I am always soaking wet after his bath time.

4 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Ha Ha Tiff, I commented first. I love the pictures! Love Dad.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Thanks for the collage for the desk top. I love him in his White button shirt. such a cute face. I really like that picture of him. Dress-up is in her blood. That was your favorite past time. mom

Susan said...

Oh the messy room during nap time is all too familiar...

Carly said...

The picture of Rhylan looking at the flowers she made is my fav. of her haha it looks like she is like yeah the stinkin thing wouldnt stay together!

who's checking