Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Hey mommy!"

I was trying to get ready this morning so I gave Rhylan a flashlight and put her in my DARK closet to have an adventure. A little while later I hear "Hey mommy, look at me, I up top!!" I run to the closet open the door and turn on the light. She is sitting up high above all the clothes on top of a shelf unit!!!!!!! The cat was also up there enjoying the "fun." She was so cute. There was the biggest smile across her face, she thought I would be proud of her ! HA, we quickly had a talk about not getting up there EVER again. I doubt it will work, this girl is a monkey.




2 comments:

The Sullengers said...

How cute is that, although scary! I love kids!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Hey Savannah, in the first picture it looks like Rhylan's legs are the Princesses legs. Well, sorta.

who's checking