Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentines day skirt!

When you are constantly taking sweet pictures like this of your daughter, she is bound to pick it up! We are always taking turns taking pictures of each other.
I saw this cute idea here. I modified it a little bit to make it easier and cheaper (It only cost $1.50 in material!) I think it turned out so cute. Rhylan loves "dancing skirts" and would wear them every day if she had enough. So I thought she could wear this one all of February. I might have to make one for every holiday and every other day in between!


5 comments:

Rachel said...

That was crazy, as I was leaving a comment on your last post, you made another post! I'm really jealous of your sewing skills! Luke likes to take pictures of me too (probaly a lot more than he likes me to take pictures of him)!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I love it. What a good sewer you are.

Colette said...

such a cute skirt

Margaret Pratt said...

Adorable skirt! Good work Savannah! I might just try to copy you ;)

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Love the skirt! But even more, I love the stick out belly pose.....she looks like me!

who's checking