Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines day

Riley and I got to go to the temple over the weekend to celebrate Valentines day. It was perfect. How much more romantic can you get? We were married in the Snowflake temple but we were dressed the same and the same spirit is here in the Memphis temple. We thought it was a perfect way to spend our time, especially since it has been a while! Then we spent the evening dancing in tutus! Well we watched a couple silly girls dance in tutus anyway. I thought I took a video of this but I guess it didn't save oops!

Riley knows me so well. These will last a lot longer that a bouquet of roses! I always ask for potted plants instead. (Check out the little bit of snow we got last night!)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love tutus!

Margaret Pratt said...

Potted plants, what a great idea! I love those pictures, they are having a ball!

who's checking