Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lost!!!!


I found all this in the couch!! Yikes. I'll spare you all the stuff I found in there that went straight into the trash can. I didn't find any money not one cent!!!? I guess we are penny pinchers. In my hunt through out the house I have found many "lost" items. I have found my sunglasses, my gum, 10-20 hair ties:), bobby pins galore, about 6 pairs of earings, my memory card, Gracin's immunization card, and much much more but still no sight of the SEAM RIPPER!!!!!! Rgg, where is it? I need it. I am sure I could have survived another week or two without all these other items. I have been looking for this seam ripper for over a week now. Its not like it leaves the house. Maybe I should just go buy another one... they are probably cheap.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a find! I'm too scared to look under my couch cushions!

The Sullengers said...

They probably are cheap and small and white...so it is probably hard to find! Fun finds in the couch though :)

who's checking