Friday, February 5, 2010

Man I love these kids!

I was looking through my phone pictures and found these from a couple weeks ago. It was a warmer day so we headed to the back yard. Rhylan blew bubbles for Gracin to pop, I took them for rides in the wagon, and we played in the grass! They sure are fun to hang out with.

Look at Gracin's little face. This was his first ride in the wagon, man he LOVED it. He was just smiling and laughing the whole ride.
Notice Gracin's blurry hands... he was pulling up the grass as fast as he could.
I love those blue eyes! Man this is a good picture for a camera phone!! I heart you LG NV3
Oh and this is how I go shopping! I can push the stroller and Gracin still gets his bottle. You should see the people who pass us. Some of them laugh, but most think I am a genius. Thanks Rhylan, she loves to help.

1 comment:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Cool stroller. And that is awesome that Rhylan is such a big helper, that's one thing about having a boy first I have heard the are not as helpful with baby #2.

who's checking