Friday, November 12, 2010

Two Photo shoots

It was so fun to take Caroline's pictures. I think it had to do with her being 5 years old and understanding "okay hold still and smile!" I love the pictures of her. I was actually able to really think about each shot I took, get the right focus and exposure. With smaller kids I tend to take a ton of shots and then find the one with a smile. This was a neat experience. Anyone else have a 5 year old... send them my way:)

These are our good friends. Eric and Riley are in the same class at SCO. So we've been friends for almost 2 years now! I had such a great time taking their pictures. These two little girls where so good the whole time.

I put up the rest of my favorites on my photography blog.

4 comments:

Susan said...

We LOVE the pictures that you put up on your website! Very satisfied customers!

Rachel said...

Love that first shot! I hope Rhylan understands that whether she likes it or not, at some point in her life her and Luke are going to be set up! It's just a plus that she thinks his face is pretty! LOL!

Pierce Family said...

LOVE them! Thanks again for doing such an amazing job!

Julie said...

Savannah! You take great pictures! I especially love the ones you took of your nephew - so so so CUTE!

who's checking