Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The River Walk

The first night in San Antonio we went to down town and walked the River Walk. It was so fun to take pictures there! I have way too many. These are just from the day time. Everything was so pretty and unique.
Grammy C, Ella, and Jack.

Buddies! Jack is only 11 days older than Rhylan.
Its always nice to have a couple extra hands to keep Rhylan close:)





This is my only niece, Ella. She is so sweet and small.
Grammy C and all of her grand-kids. Rhylan, Gracin, Ella, and Jack.
I think this pic is so funny. Gracin and Ella are almost the same age. Actually Ella is 19 days older than Gracin. You would never tell by their size. Gracin looks like a monster compared to petite little Ella.
Rhylan and Jack haven't seen each other in 2 years. Back then, they were 18 months old and didn't really play together. This time it was a totally different story. They were best friends. The only time they ever argued was when it was way past bed time.

This is Nelson, Riley's brother and his wife Jackie (Jack and Ella's parents.) I also took their family pics, you can see them on my photo blog!

Rhylan posed herself for this pic. She wanted me to take her pic on this tiny bridge.

8 comments:

Andrew and Heather said...

Looks like a great trip, minus being sick! Ella's pics are so cute! Thanks again!

Chasing Izzy said...

That looks beautiful. I love places like that.
Your kids are so cute! And when did Gracin turn into such a toddler? I mean, not quite, but he sure isn't an infant anymore. Have you seen pics of Chase lately? Definitely not the little baby boy that you guys remember from good old 523 apts. They grow so fast!

Carly said...

haha i lovew the picture of Gracen and Ella, he looks So much bigger..or his scroller looks so much smaller..but the strollers are actually the same size! ha :)

Chris and Sue Knight said...

cute kids. Love the pictures of the bridge. thats great the kids got to hang out together.

Julie said...

The riverwalk looks so fun - I want to go. I hear San Antonio is a fun place!

Ya - wow being back in Pinetop was fun! I miss that place!! I was totally bummed I didn't see hardly anyone - but I didn't go anywhere cuz we were so busy! I hope to come back again sometime tho!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh I loved that river walk.....where Z got pooped on HAHAHAHA! Fun that the cousins are so close in age. The other Williamson's pictures are amazing! Love the backgrounds!

Heidi Joncas said...

http://joncasfam.blogspot.com/2010/05/this-is-just-cool.html?zx=532183e3e19a30ed

There is the link to the post I did on doll hair :)

Pierce Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I LOVE Sea World... I like it more than Disneyland (weird I know). I looked at all the new pictures on your photography blog and they are awesome! I really like how Riley's brother's family turned out.

who's checking