Thursday, November 11, 2010

Family Photos--by Tiffany Deza

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Haha, this one didn't turn out as planned, but look at Rhylan, she is hilarious... and Gracin? I think he is on the ground somewhere behind Rhylan.
9
10
11
12
13
14

While my sister was here, I taught her the basics of my camera and asked her to take our pictures.
I LOVE THEM
She did an amazing job, not to mention it was her very first time using my camera, Gracin wouldn't hold still, and the sun was gone (daylight savings messed me up!) Feel free to complement her, she is a regular on this blog. I have had a great time editing them. We were so surprised how many times both kids were actually looking at the camera!! Tiff's got a quick trigger finger I guess;)

Thank you thank you Tiff you are AWESOME!! (said like Rhino from Bolt)

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Great job Sav and Tiff! My favorites are the bridge ones!

R and A Lambert said...

Very nice. I think my favorite family ones are 4, 7, and 14. I like how Gracin's eyes are off to the side looking at something in the last few!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

athey really are great. good job Tiffy... I like # 1, 5, 8, 10, 11, 14 ..what a cool place to take pics. mom

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oooh I didn't think I got any good ones on the crazy tree but that is one of my favorites! I am so glad you are happy with them.

Colette said...

the talent runs in the family!! Excellent job!! So many beautiful ones!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

I think I liked 7 and 14 the best but they all turned out so well. Cute fam!

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

I love 7!

who's checking