Thursday, November 4, 2010

To the mall

Today we had a fun outing at the mall, we rode the carousal, ate at the food court, window shopped, rode the elevator, and played on the rides. Gracin and Rhylan loved climbing on all the little rides even after I ran out of quarters:) All three kids were so good and happy the whole time. I even got to introduce Tiff to my favorite store Charming Charlies...she's hooked.







This was yesterday. Rhylan is always asking to hold Jude. Good thing he likes her.

4 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

what a fun day. they look like they are having such fun. so glad you are together mom

The Sullengers said...

I just discovered Charming Charlies a couple weeks back and LOVE it! It is such a cute jewelry store. I'm pretty sure I fell in love and can't wait to go back to buy something with a purpose!

Andrew and Heather said...

How fun to have your sister here! I just discovered charming charlies as well about a month ago! Andrew wishes I hadn't now! I can't wait to take my mom and sisters there in a few weeks!

Brittany H said...

It looks like you are having fun with your sis. Isn't family the best?!

who's checking