Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gracin goes to Nursery


Gracin turned 18 months yesterday, so that means NURSERY!! I have taken him a couple times when I couldn't handle playing in the hall anymore. I have always stayed in there with him since he wasn't officially old enough, but today was his big day.

I opened the nursery door and he walked himself right in and didn't look back. During Sunday School we could hear crying and screaming coming from the nursery room, but it never sounded like Gracin. Then one of his teachers brought him to me, he needed a diaper change. I got to ask her how he was doing, she said "he's doing great, he didn't even want to leave to get his diaper changed." I guess he was having a lot of fun in there. After I changed his diaper, he ran back to the nursery door, I opened if for him and again, he ran in with out looking back.

After church, when Riley went to pick him up, Gracin started getting sad and whining, he wanted to stay!! They said he did great, he just kind of did his own thing and played. I guess he was stacking chairs!--He's pretty strong.

4 comments:

Jason Kowallis said...

Wow, he did good! Javen isn't officially 18 mo. until next week but we took him in on his own today...but our nursery leaders don't want us to stay in at all so he pretty much screamed the first hour! Oh, well. Glad it is going well for you though. He's so cute!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh my! Those pictures are sooooo cute! He looks so handsome and so happy! Stacking chairs, I love it! Glad he did so well.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Great job Gracin! You're such a big boy. Love you, Papa Knight.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

he getting so big.. He sure looks happy. I glad he did so well, less stress for you. ,mom

who's checking