Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ice

Rhylan and I made ice sculptures. First we made a castle for her princesses, then she made a tower for Rapunzel and I made an igloo. We had lot of fun, we used ice cube trays, applesauce cups, muffin tins, and juice boxes to make the ice. The we used shaved ice for the "glue."

my igloo

She got 9 ice cubes balanced for this tower.

The castle.
And Riley took this pic when I was gone yesterday!! I am pretty proud of him:) This little bush is right where all the water runs off our roof.

4 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Fun activity! I bet your hands were FREEZING! I am impressed with the 'punzel tower!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

making ice sculpture,,who knew,,I love it. tell Rhylan I went to Tangled movie last night and yeah I love the Princess (Can't spell her name).. i really loved the horse Max
too. I Ice castles are great that she made. You are a wonderful mother. your mom sue

Chris and Sue Knight said...

your dad is barBQing some pork ribs and we are trying the yummy bbq sauce you gave us on it. mom

Britney and Kevin said...

Oh, my hands are freezing just looking at it! :) so fun though!

who's checking