Monday, January 24, 2011

Rhylan loves to help

Saturday I had a bunch of laundry to hang up. I asked Rhylan if she wanted to help me. And she said "ah-course!!" That's her answer to everything lately:) I handed her some hangers and to my surprise she knew just what to do!! I was so impressed. Too bad for her that I know she can do laundry now!! She has been getting more chores as she gets more older and able. One thing she likes to do is find a laundry basket, open the dryer, unload the dryer, and bring the basket to the living room all by herself. I guess I can add hang up the shirts to that list!!




Then later that night when I was cooking dinner, Rhylan said she wanted to help clean something. I handed her a squirt bottle and a rag and said "do you want to clean the windows?"--"Ah-course!!" After each window was sparkling she would say okie-dokie! I thought it was so cute and very helpful. This must be how it is possible to have a bunch of kids, the older ones start helping out:)

1 comment:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Wow Rhylan you are such a big helper! And her hair looks stinkin adorable! I can just imagine her sweet voice sayin "ah-course"!

who's checking