Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Princess preschool

This week in preschool we are learning with princesses. For fine motor skills, Rhylan loves to do a craft. So what better craft than a princess crown. I found this pattern for Rapunzel's crown online. I also thought it would be a perfect lesson to learn about the color silver. She loves sparkly things and may have a new favorite color!!
And of course no princess photo shoot would be complete without a princess twirl!!

(I have a few more fun activities planned for this week: ice castles, Who lives in this castle-- a math activity, and even letter/princess match-up.)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I bet the letter "P" is going to be her favorite letter now!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I can't get over the awesomeness of her dress! It's so......well AWESOME! Well done Santa! I was thinking that I bet Gracin LOVED the fondue, little dipper.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I love the crown,,it is so cool..Yes, the dress is magnefico to say the least..and she sure fills it out. so cute

Carly said...

what a beautiful little face! She is so sweet and is such a pretty little princess! :)

who's checking