Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Eve...Day

It was such a nice day on New Years Eve. The temp stayed between 65 and 70 all day. We took a family walk to our little neighborhood park for some quality family fun. Gracin is getting so big, he can climb the stairs and go down the slide all by himself! Rhylan just rules that place, she can do everything.





Peek-a-boo. Rhylan thought this was so funny!!

I know... it looks like Riley was the only one enjoying the ride down the tube slide:)--They were all giggling when they zoomed out of there.








I was working on my "genuine smile" goal... the park is a perfect place for easy natural smiles. I just had to follow wherever they went and the smiles weren't far behind. I can't help think I have the cutest kids ever.

3 comments:

Brittany H said...

I like the smiles you've been catching! And yes, you do have two adorable children! Isn't it so fun to be a mommy?!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Yeah I definitely love the genuine smiles. Especially when she is Smile'n Rhylan! So cute. I love the one of her flying super fast! She is an awesome super hero. Gracin in the tub is so fun. I wish Jude would splash....I am sure he will someday and I will wish he would stop soaking me! My favorite slide picture is the one with the two little kids and one giant kid! Riley is such a kid. We sure missed you guys for Christmas but it looks like you had a great one.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

you have great weather for the park..and they love it soooo. I love just watching them play. love mom

who's checking