Wednesday, April 27, 2011

After our hike...

The kids still hadn't had enough outside time. So after dinner we headed to our backyard to catch some lady bugs. Rhylan is a pro, Gracin is trying not to squish them. He has one on his hand in this one.
On the hunt-
I was so excited about these pictures. I think I would love a macro lens. I took these using a trick I learned online. You take off your lens and turn it around backwards and hold it to your camera. Then lean in close until things pop into focus. It is so cool!! I didn't edit these pics at all, I didn't even crop them. That is just how my "fake" macro lens works:) It makes me happy.



Riley also worked on stuff for the frog cage... we are getting a Red Eyed Tree Frog on Saturday at a reptile show. He is making a little coconut hut.
And then we laid down to watch the clouds...yes he wears clothes sometimes. But mostly he is in a diaper and shirt. But this day he got his shirt all wet so I took it off.

1 comment:

Luna said...

sometimes it just takes a long post! Lots of fun stuff!

who's checking