Thursday, April 21, 2011

growing!!

My little photography business is growing like crazy!! My friends have all been so supportive of me lately and I have had an opportunity to take so many shoots this last few weeks. I even did 2 shoots of people I hadn't met before but were friends/family of my existing customers, that was exciting. Here are some of my favorites I have taken the last two weeks, I still have 3 more shoots to edit!!!

--I am having issues with my blog. Some of these look blury to me from my blog (Louisa and Elisa for example) but when I click on it to see a better view it is totally clear. Are they clear on your screen?

Here is Louisa (Rhylan's best friend) and her sister Elisa. I loved this lighting and beautiful location.--Spring is in full bloom around here.
We did some more pictures in that same location a few days later! These sweet girls are Kinsley and Aila.
Then I captured some special memories of a my RS pres and her grandson.
And of course hansom Max!--My monthly buddy:)

Click logo below to see the full shoots.

1 comment:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

those are really great shots..all of them. they don't look blurry to me.
I'm excited to get some pic taken when chris and i come to visit. you trully awesome

who's checking