Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter activities

The kids did have really cute matching Easter outfits for church. I was going to take their pictures that evening but... Gracin got dyed blue--you'll see. So I had to put it off. Then we were hit by 3 days of tornadoes, thunder storms, and RAIN. We were safe we just had some water get into our kitchen. This was a crazy storm and took many lives (close to 200 in Mississippi, Arkansas and Alabama) But we were safe and careful. We didn't even loose power like thousands of others. Let me tell ya, those tornado sirens are a little freaky to here--especially when you don't have a basement to take shelter in!!

So long story short, I'll take the Easter pics of my kids this week sometime. Here are some pictures from our Easter.

Dying Eggs


Gracin just kept these two eggs the whole time. Putting them in, taking them out, putting them in, taking them out. ...he made a big mess

And his hands were dyed blue for 2 days. My fingers got blue too while trying to help Gracin...oh and I got a haircut.

Easter baskets
The Easter bunny hid eggs around our living room.
Gracin using his new magnifying glass to check out his new Buzz Lightyear.


Egg hunt
A few weekends ago we went to an egg hunt at Riley's school. The kids came home with close to 30 eggs! And each was filled with candy. Gracin was just happy to run free at first, then he got into it and collected lots of eggs.



Rhylan was a pro, like she had done this lots before...


4 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

The Lady bug is really cool!!. Coconut Hut also very interesting. Easter eggs hunt the best fun!!. I really think it is cute how Gracin uses his magnifying glass. He's going to be a smartie.. being already courious. Can't wait to see you!! love mom

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Lovin the Easter pictures. Looks like fun. I love Riley as a stool for Rhylan. How long were Gracin's hands blue?

The Sullengers said...

I love your haircut - it is so flattering on you! Sounds like you guys had a fun easter! I can't believe he was dyed blue for 2 days - so funny!

Rachel said...

Glad you guys are ok! Love Easter!

who's checking