Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gracin loves to be dirty

Riley and I talk almost every day about how different Rhylan and Gracin are. It's hard for us to tell if it just their personalities or if it is a girl/boy thing. Seriously, Gracin is SOOO SOOO messy. It seems he prefers to be dirty rather than clean...honestly. He doesn't use silverware to eat, and to kindly tell us he is all done, he throws his plate on the floor. His food is always all over table, floor, and himself (sometimes us too.)

When we go outside, I have to make sure I take off his pants or else they are covered in mud and grass. And when it rains one of these southern downpours, our backyard is paradise for him for a couple days.
See he would prefer to sit in the mud than the grass or on the sidewalk.
Getting ready to jump!!--I love talking pictures of him like this, it makes me laugh:)


5 comments:

Brittany H said...

I think it is partly a girl/boy thing. Jefferson can sure make a mess sometimes, and Brigham is not far behind. :) It sure looks like Gracin is having fun!!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh Gracin! He sure knows how to enjoy the simple things. I love the ready to jump picture.I also love how Rhylan relates things she sees or hears into her life...satchel...so silly!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

satchel made me think of "him have long hair like punzel do" one of the best Rhylan quotes of all time. Right up there with "mom you go talk a ricio"

The Sullengers said...

I don't know if it's a boy/girl thing cause Hudson hates to be dirty - if he gets anything on him he freaks out and wants it washed away. That could be partly my fault as I don't like to be dirty either, but he could just be weird :)

Chris and Sue Knight said...

hey at least its' free and he can do it without any help...just a thought.
so.. Rhylan... is the backyard pool big enough for G Pa and Grammy to sit in too?

who's checking