Friday, June 12, 2009

Go get a diaper please

The other day Rhylan had a wet diaper and needed a new one. We were in the living room on the floor...needless to say I don't really enjoy getting up and down from the floor anymore--you know prego. So, I asked her to go grab a diaper from her room. She was happy to go. But after a couple of min. and after some strange sounds coming from her room, I figured she got sidetracked by toys.

No, she was busy doing what I asked. She finally came back to the living room with a diaper wipes and baby powder in her arms!! The diaper is on a low shelf but the other things were on top of her change table! She can climb up there (not my favorite thing) but how did she get down with those in her arms? I still wonder what happened that day.

4 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

She really is a monkey! This is what happened. She climbed up the change table with her monkey limbs, then she used one of her monkey feet to hold the wipes while climbing down. She is too smart to overwhelm herself, so she made two trips. The next trip down she used her monkey feet to hold the baby powder and again climbed down using her other three monkey appendages. So the answer to the tricky question is quite simply monkey FEET.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Thats funny

Chris and Sue Knight said...

no no no tiff. rhylan told me what went down over the phone yesterday. she said and i quote, "well my favorite, coolest, most handsome, uncle zak, it was quite simple to get the things my mother required from the very tall table. i called my great friend chuck norris. (you have to know a certain chant to call him, hence the strange noises my mother mentioned). he came in a flash to help me in this terrible predicament. he grabbed my stuff and then telaported away. soon after i gave it to my mother." see tiff? duh

Chris and Sue Knight said...

hahahahaha! no no i know what she did!!!! She climbed up dropped the wipes and powder over the side then climbed down to pick them up. haha

carly

who's checking