Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh the funny things little girls do!

While I was getting ready this morning Rhylan did a funny thing. I found her pushing her baby in the stroller with a back pack on and a gift bag on each arm! I guess she is trying to be like me--carry everything you own everywhere you go!
Then after lunch she found this bowl and put it on as a hat. She even came up to me and laughed at herself! She sure makes my life interesting.
And here I am at 32 weeks along, only 8 more to go! The single digits sure sound nice.

6 comments:

Margaret Pratt said...

Rhylan is one fun girl! Those pictures are treasures! You look great!!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

You are getting close! Yay! Rhylan is so funny. In the one with the stroller she is on her tippytoes and he thigh is flexed! Man she's buff! Jk but her legs are thin.

Britney and Kevin said...

She's so darling! I love the belly!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Lookin Good Sav! Dang you are one cute prago lady for sure! ;D

Oh that silly girl, i love that she LOVES the camera, that way we can see her.
<3 Carly

Cleona said...

You really are a dang cute Prego Lady! And that little girl is so funny.

Rachel said...

You do have a cute belly! Mine is at the point now where it is just huge! I feel like people are looking at me and thinking, "She needs to have that baby today!" With any luck the baby will come sooner than later! Don't worry. I will post some pictures of him for you ASAP!

who's checking