Friday, June 5, 2009

Still so small!

Okay I think this is one of the best pictures I have ever taken of Rhylan. Not because of the strategic background, not because I fixed her hair, not because she is posed cute, not because there is a bright window behind her...(I hope you hear the sarcasm) but because she actually smiled for the camera...a good smile. I think it is so cute.

Yesterday I babysat my friend's little boy. He just turned 1 year old so he is almost exactly 1 year younger than Rhylan. But if you look close, they are the same height! His clothes are way bigger, and he out weighs her by 4-6 pounds! She used to be a little chunk but she has become such a little girl.


Oh and he brought a cup cake over for her. This is how she wanted to eat it. She just licked and licked until she got all the way through the frosting and was done.

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

seriously what is with kids and frosting--maybe pure sugar but Lucy LOVES frosting. I think she only eats the frosting off the cupcakes. Cute pictures.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

it really is a cute smile. I can eat
just frosting in a bowl, don't even need a cupcake. Ha Ha. You know it's true. mom

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I am right there with mom on the frosting thing. I actually wanted frosting so bad the other day that I made it before I made a cake. Then I realized I didn't even have flour to make a cake. So I just ate frosting on vanilla wafers! I really shouldn't admit this but oh well I am a fatty fatkins as zak would say!

Brittany H said...

The pics are so cute! I hope you don't mind I copied them onto my computer. I had no idea Jefferson was as tall as Rhylan! Thanks again for babysitting him for me!

who's checking