Friday, June 26, 2009

MJ

So as you all know Michael Jackson died yesterday. I just wanted to say that I am a huge fan. Well let me clarify, I love all the old Michael Jackson songs not the weird and creepy guy he has been for the last 10 + years. I even listened to "The Ones" -- his greatest hits CD on Tuesday while I cleaned the house. Rhylan has even learned to like his music. My sisters and I would dance with our disco ball to Michael Jackson just a couple of summers ago! Anyway I just wanted to know if any one else was a fan too!

And yes, I know this dance!

5 comments:

Carly said...

I AM SO A FAN!!!!!!!!

of the music and such. ha how pathetic if is it that i didnt even know he died until 8 o'clock that night because i worked a double. ha.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I, as you know am also a big fan from 7th grade, when we sang is songs at school until he went a little mental. So sad! Thank goodness his songs live on and bring back good memories. mom

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I am a knight girl so you know i love him!

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

um hello!!! Don't even think of leaving me out of the Michael Jackson Disco dancing group! I have so many great memories of you and I dancing in the parking lot, apartment, or inside the car in our seat-belts to MJ. I watched a few of his music videos and missed you lots and lots!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Sorry Mere, its true we even danced to the songs and started the disco ball phase of my life in Thatcher when we were roomies.

who's checking