Sunday, June 28, 2009

Riley's Mom, Dad, and sister came into town for a short visit. We decided to take them to the River Walk in downtown Memphis. This was Riley's first time too! Everyone had a great time and the weather was nice in the shade- where I tried to stay.

Here is our little family --I am standing funny it makes me look a little goofy but thats okay. There won't be many more pictures like this of our family!! In the background you can see the Mississippi River and a HUGE boat/barge going up river.

Twins!! On accident.


Rhylan warmed up to Grammy C. fast! The whole weekend she wanted to be with her, Papa, or Markee.





Here is Godzilla terrorizing mini Memphis!

Markee was so good with Rhylan. Rhylan bossed her around all day and Markee was happy to do whatever she wanted. Rhylan loves her Auntie Markee.

5 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Good planning to go somewhere to put your feet in the water to keep you cool. Glad you had a fun visit. mom

Lant Family said...

looks like fun! That place it alot of fun. Don't you love it when family comes in town--they play with your kids and give them alot of attention.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Looks like fun! I hope Rhylan warms up to me fast when I come! Tell her she can boss me around all she wants!

Luna said...

What a fun visit. It is nice having family visit.

Colette said...

I love the pic of their backs! Can you send all of them to me on my email -I want to make copies.

who's checking