Friday, August 21, 2009

4 years


So Riley and I just celebrated our four year anniversary yesterday! My sister is in town so she was able to watch Rhylan for us and we took along Gracin on our date. I wanted to do a progressive dinner. But to make it a little more fun and exciting...I chose the restaurants with out telling Riley. I chose a cheap one, a med price one and a fancier one! Then it was Riley's job to randomly draw the places we would go in order.

Once in the car he drew a note card at random for our appetizer! He drew McDonalds. We had french fries and 6 piece chicken nuggets! We forgot our camera so these are all from my phone, some are a little blurry but we had to document!

Next he drew a restaurant for our main course...
Riley got the boneless bbq chicken wings and I got a Pazone. Yummy!

Then lastly he drew Olive Garden for Dessert. That was so delicious. I had the chocolate gelato and he had the raspberry cheesecake.


We really had a lot of fun. It is fun to change up your regular date routine. We loved spending those hours together. Thanks Tiffany for watching Rhylan. Here is a picture of what they did.

9 comments:

Ginny said...

That's a really fun/ cute date idea! We'll totally have to try it! I can't believe how fast time flies by....you've been married 4 years and have 2 babes! Wow.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I too loved the idea, maybe I should try it sometime.

Rachel said...

That was a great idea! Too bad there are only 3 restaurants total in Thatcher! j/k. Will you be coming home for the holidays at all this year? I miss you!

Susan said...

How fun! I'm totally copying you on this one!

Brittany H said...

I'm glad you got to go on such a fun date!

The Heiner's said...

Congrats on the 4 years you guys! What a fun date night too. I love Gracin's smiles! He is so dang cute! Yay for sisters being there to help!

Macie said...

That is an awesome idea. I'm totally stealing it from you!

Margaret Pratt said...

Happy four years! What a fun idea! We are totally copying this sometime :)

Brent & Paij Collins said...

Sounds like a blast. Way to be creative. Congrats on 4 years!

who's checking