Sunday, August 16, 2009

Church

So today we made to sacrament meeting as a family! Gracin has the cutest little church vests. He did pretty well, I had to hold him most of the time and he had a diaper explosion during sacrament (it all stayed inside the diaper!) but other than that he was a great baby. Here are some pics of us.



Oh and during the before church chaos Rhylan wanted to help. She saw me feeding him a bottle and said "I do it." So I showed her how, it didn't last long. She even wiped his face with a burp rag every now and then.

5 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

here is the site you wanted:
Makebabystuff.com

Brittany H said...

You are amazing! Way to go, getting to Church. I'm glad Riley is feeling better. You are such a cute family!

Luna said...

so cute... she is going to be such a great helper!

Lant Family said...

I am glad Riley is doing better and Gracin is supper cute in his church clothes!

Margaret Pratt said...

What a great helper! We miss you Rhylan, it has been too long since we've played!

who's checking