Saturday, August 8, 2009

More Bath time fun

I just thought this picture was cute. This is how Gracin decided to fall asleep this morning after his 5:00am feeding.
He loves to sleep in his bouncy seat. We were all able to take a 2 hour nap yesterday, him here, Me on the couch beside him and Rhylan in her crib...It was GREAT!!
I also was a little daring and decided they both need a bath...at the same time. Rhylan was really helpful and made sure Gracin's legs stayed wet, while I tried to figure out how to wash her with one hand on Gracin. It turns out I can't! So I took him out and wrapped him up in his towel and then washed her. We will have to wait for daddy to help us before we try that again.



Here they are in the towels I made for them. Rhylan has a couple and loves how warm they keep her!! Gracin also calms down right away when he gets wrapped up.

6 comments:

Lant Family said...

they look so cute in the bath together and in their towels. Garrett loves his towel from you too! I am glad Rhylan is a big help--she is such a sweet girl.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Cute little burritos. sorry about the "knight" thing. Dad fixed it,(not much better). I do know he's a Williamson. Must have been because I typed your dads middle name and then I lost conciouness and typed " knight". Sorry . How Riley today?

Chris and Sue Knight said...

as I think of my visit with you, I can see so much how Rhylan is like you in here activities that she does. You too loved toddler homework, we would do something daily... color, paste, cut and abc's. Her little cheeks look just like yours did, as I looked at some pictures of you and her little smile is similar also.

Julie said...

ok - that bouncy seat looks super comfy and amazing! I will have to find the next baby one of those for sure!

Luna said...

I LOVE it when I can line-up nap times. It is so nice! Good job on naps and bath times together!

Susan said...

Gracin is so cute. I know everyone says that about babies, but he really looks like a poster-child for cute babies!

who's checking