Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Look-a-like

Okay, this video is our wedding video. The first two pictures of Riley as a baby, look a little like Gracin to me. I wanted to show you. But I couldn't figure out how to get just those 2 pics off the DVD so... here you have the entire video. Sorry, you don't have to watch the entire thing.

In fact it is pretty long but entertaining. In the middle somewhere you will see my crazy EAC days!! Yes that is me in a purple wig and yes that is me dressed up as a ninja turtle... you didn't know I had it in me did ya?

3 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

99% sure he looks like Riley. I love it,Riley is such a handsome man and was very cute when young. Loved watching the video again. Made me cry seeing you grow up on video. Rhylan has your cheeks. mom

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Yeah I agree! He does look like his daddy! How luck because Riley was so cute as a little boy and he's a hansom guy! So I guess I could have just put ditto to mom's.

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

Are you kidding....??? You were the ring leader in our crazy ea days! Just kidding. I loved seeing the pictures...I have a fro pic up in our bathroom just so that Rich will stop saying it is ok to just let my hair go! ha ha! I miss those days...fun times!

who's checking