Monday, August 10, 2009

Rhylan's First Haircut





Okay this was a while ago..like a week or so.

Rhylan didn't have much hair for the longest time. Once we moved here her hair just started growing! I can do almost anything with it. But I thought it was a little uneven and had crazy layers from growing out her whole life. So while my mom was here she gave her a haircut. I was glad I had my mom do it because it was not scary for Rhylan this way! You can't really even tell except the front. She cut it so that it wouldn't be in her face ALL DAY LONG--I am constantly saying "get your hair out of your eyes"--well not any more. Thanks mom.

4 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness that last one the sleepy head picture is so cute!

Cleona said...

Grandmas are the best.

Luna said...

I think that last picture is so cute! What a great first haircut

Lant Family said...

looks so cute! what a big girl she is :)

who's checking