Thursday, September 30, 2010

Baby Kayla



This was probably my best photo shoot ever!! We didn't get many smiles out of her but she was just content the whole time. We were able to do a ton of different poses and got some really fun shots. I think the pictures turned out so great. The lighting was awesome, I did better with my focus, and aperture. I learned a bunch too. I really like to take pics of babies, they are my favorite. Newborns are special and really tricky, but this age is so fun. I have so many favorites, if you want to see more you can check them out at

3 comments:

The Sullengers said...

I love the first upclose one on your photography blog - your pictures are looking great - good job!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

wow, they look so awesome, I would bring my baby to you to take. Love all your props.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Love them all, but second to last of baby K is my fav!

who's checking