Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Midsouth Fair take 1

This week there is another fair. This time it is right across the street!! So we went last night for FHE and had a great time. I brought my camera this time...and now I have a TON of pictures. So, I am going to be posting for a couple days, because I always have a hard time choosing pictures. Plus I want all these in my blog book.

The very first attraction was the Cow Milking Station. Rhylan and Gracin got to pet some cows and feed them hay. Then we got some feed for the goat, and milk the cow.
Rhylan was more brave than the 16 year old boys!! She got right up there with no help.
This was my first time too!


4 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Rhylan is so brave. And man you are so skinny. You look good in that picture.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

so Rhylan needs a little petting Zoo, on papas new farm. She just loves animals doesn't she? You do love marvelous I must say. mom

The Sullengers said...

I've wanted to check out that fair - so it's worth it?

Chris and Sue Knight said...

That looks fun. My first time milking a cow was on my mission in Chile at a little farm in the country. Love you, Dad

who's checking