Thursday, September 23, 2010

catch up

I have a few pictures I took last week that I wanted to remember!

Rhylan and I had a beautiful tea party Sunday afternoon!
I caught Rhylan in the act. I love looking around the corned and finding her totally engaged in playing with her toys. Here she use her bean bags and little books as animal beds... I think.
Playing with daddies iPod. I think they look the same size here, Rhylan just has longer legs and arms.

Rhylan was teaching Gracin how to play memory on Riley's iPod:)
We made a DOUBLE RAINBOW!!!-- I tried Gracin working on his first craft...we will try again later. I chose this one because he could eat the craft, but he started taking the ones off the glue to eat.
But Rhylan had so much fun with this!
Rhylan can draw butterflies all by herself!!! I had nothing to do with this:) I was so proud.
This was the afternoon of his seizure, he was so worn out he just leaned up to Riley and watched a movie. I caught him making this face several times that movie and a few more times during this week! I think it is hilarious.

6 comments:

The Sullengers said...

I love those random moments you catch you kids doing something you haven't taught them. It's so sweet!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

The one of them together on the couch is so sweet. Rhylan looks so much like you in the rainbow one. Gracin is so precious leaning on his daddy....silly face boy!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I was just zooming in on some pictures and noticed Rhylan's adorable freckles on her nose and cheeks! Too cute

Chris and Sue Knight said...

all precious moments in life. Photos are such a great invention to help us with momories. Thats something to thank Heavenly Father for....I remember soo much of your childhood because of photos. mom

Colette said...

I love that Rhylan wears that cheerleading outfit...too cute!

Margaret and Murray Pratt said...

That butterfly is so impressive! Go Rhylan! I think she has always been really good at art. I remember when she started drawing people, she was just a baby still!

who's checking