Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I {heart} goodwill

Look what we found today!!! Brand new. $6...yeah we were excited.
After I took that first pic, she wanted to pose herself...
Give us a princess twirl.



We all got some things at Goodwill today. I got some sheets for photo back droops and a cool black chest thing for a photo prop. Gracin got a "Cars" bucket to put all his cars in, a lightning McQueen ball cap, and a big truck that makes noises. Rhylan go an Elmo metal lunch box to start her "collection" (for preschool) and this Snow White princess dress to add to her dress up box!

4 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Man I wish we had a good will here. Looks like you can find some awesome stuff. I love the princess twirl...priceless.

Rachel said...

Very cool! Luke would love a princess dress like that too, and I'm not kidding! I was looking at your last post, and I noticed that I'm wearing the same shirt right now that you were wearing on that Fair night. Crazy! I milked a cow once. It was wierd.

The Sullengers said...

I love our Goodwill - I always find amazing things!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

You go girl. The Princess dress deal of the day. Carly found a really cool dress when she was home last, at 2nd had store here in town. we were happy. mom

who's checking