Saturday, June 11, 2011

Botanic Gardens with Grammy Sue and Papa

One day we went to the Botanic Gardens in Memphis. It was so beautiful! I have never been before. The Big Backyard was a huge hit with Rhylan and Gracin, they had a great time exploring and running, and playing. I really wish I would have discovered it earlier, this was probably the last day of the summer that was not HOT.









My dad was really impressed. He said he would probably never see another place like this... we are from Arizona where places like this just don't exist. I doubt there is a botanic garden in Arizona at all. Really this picture was a tunnel of trees, easy to come by here in the south, but very unique to us.
The koi pond was so fun. We could see the fish all swimming from across the pond to get to us, when we got there. We didn't know you can buy food in the entrance building to feed them. We'll have to do that next time.

I would love to take pictures here!!!--hint hint. If anyone is interested I have 4 slots for photo sessions left before I move...call me asap.

Rhylan was checking the map.




1 comment:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Wow what a pretty place! I don't know why but the color of Mom's shirt makes her fit in. She could be a flower!I love Rhylan checking the map

who's checking