Monday, June 6, 2011

Picnic at the lake

I still have a lot to tell about my parents visit. We packed a lot of fun into those 5 days!!

On Saturday we decided to head to Lake Arcubutla and have a picnic. Because of all the flooding, the regular picnic area with the playground was closed, but we found a table in the shade. It was a perfect day weather wise. I wore pants and wasn't hot. (Unlike now where it is 100 every day.) We played with the bubbles again and just enjoined the beautiful scenery and wonderful company.

My new favorite picture of us!
It also happened to be my parents 28th wedding anniversary that day. What great examples of a wonderful marriage:)

The Girls!!



Gracin was popping the bubbles with his face!

All he wanted to do was RUN!!
... and pick flowers for me.




1 comment:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

That's a lot of fun pictures. And the favorite is............Gracin running!

who's checking