Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rhylan is 4!!!

We celebrated Rhylan's 4th birthday last week! Her actual birthday was on Memorial day so I decided to have her birthday party another day. The morning of her birthday we had decorated the house with balloons, streamers, our family birthday banner, and PRESENTS!!
There was definitely a theme going on. All of her presents had to do with Disney Princesses, Rapunzel, or My Little Pony's. Those are her favorite things right now. She was so excited about them. Riley had the day off so he got to hang with us too! Rhylan specifically asked to go to the pet store, and eat and Firehouse Subs. So we did those things.
She is a pro at opening presents now. The tissue paper was flying!
Flinn Ryder!!! She soon corrected me "Mom his name is Eugine!"
Then I let her decorate her own cake, she really liked that idea. I had a special cake made for her but we were saving that for her Pony Pool Party--more to come.

This was her face as we sang Happy Birthday!


Ok here is where I get a little mushy... I can't believe she is four years old!!! Really every year I keep thinking wow, now I have a little girl. She talks all the time she says "I like to talk, I talk a lot" to strangers and to me all the time. She is so friendly and more outgoing than I am. She is never short on words. She speaks so grown up for her age, she loves to play board games, play hide and seek, paint, cook, count things, do math word problems in her head, find words that rhyme, learn new animal facts--she knows more about animals than I do, practice her letter sounds, loves to write letters, climb things, dance and any sort of gymnastic thing, play dress up, play house and doll house, teach Gracin anything. I love having her in our family, is my perfect little buddy and still thinks I am cool. She tells me she loves me all the time. She still likes to snuggle, and she is just so sweet! I sure love this girl!!

2 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

How fun. Her face is so excited in the picture with Flinn. Man those last two pictures she looks like such a big girl! I guess she is! Her hair is so cute in those last two also!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

what a great birthday you two gave her... she is so big..and yes I even think shes smarter then me..Love the pictures at the lake..they all are so great. You are awesome a taking pics. glad there is finally one of you and Riley..its pretty cute. mom

who's checking