Monday, June 20, 2011

Painting

I figured out the best paint holder last week... ice cube trays! These were collecting dust in the cupboard and now they are used for paint!!

I was really impressed with Rhylan's picture. She painted Rainbow Dash--her favorite pony. Check out the hair! This is probably the best painting she had ever done. She is really starting to stay in the lines. Also she only had one paint brush but never mixed the colors.

I was also impressed with Gracin, I don't think he tried to eat the paint more than one time. And, he experimented with mixing colors all on his own. Also I read about a cool trick for younger kids. I used painters tape to hold Gracin's paper still while he was painting.

3 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Pretty picture Rhylan, and awesome idea with the painter's tape!

Katie B said...

Well, gosh, that post was full of good tips! I'm taking mental notes.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

ice cube tray is a very good idea...
Rhylan is really doing well..go Savannah.

who's checking