Thursday, June 16, 2011

Water and bubbles...

This is going to be a theme for my posts this summer it seems. I guess that is all we do and I love to take pictures outside. So naturally, I am taking pictures of my kids playing with water and popping bubbles, get used to it:)

So... our bubble machine got some new batteries and extra special bubble solution and.... well... its CRAZY!! It makes 100's of bubbles at a time!






"I'm open Rhylan, throw me that ball already!!"
When you play with water long enough... you make puddles. Gracin has learned this. In case you forgot, Gracin LOVES puddles.



Rhylan was figuring out how to make mega bubbles!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

That looks like fun! I think our kids would have so much fun playing together.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I love the pictures of Gracin jumping in the water! So brave. Bubbles look so fun. Mom was telling me about Gracin's counting, that's so cute. We sure like having your hubby here, thanks for sharing him!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

those bubbles are really good..I bought a slip-n-slide for when you come..so you wont miss out on having your fun water days. of course there is also the show low poot. mom

Chris and Sue Knight said...

oops i meant...show low pool. mom

who's checking