Thursday, June 2, 2011

Spring pics












This is my favorite one of Rhylan, its the big one on my wall.

I finally took Rhylan and Gracin's spring pics last month. These are their Easter outfits but it was so late I am just using them as their updated 6 month pics. Rhylan turned 4 this week so these are also her special 4 year pics. I loved how they turned out. Rhylan is getting really good at this, Gracin could still use some practice. I guess I shouldn't set my hopes so high. What do I expect will happen when I let Gracin outside in the forest?!!

4 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

They are all so good. I am very impressed with how well Gracin cooperated! Lot's of cute ones.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

they are super great..I'm going to order some from mypix...

Rachel said...

Wow, that is some serious greenery! Very nice pictures too! I love em! I hate to tell you this, but it is still like pulling teeth to get Luke to do any sort of posing and to look at the camera at the same time. Haha! I just think that little girls really like to have their pictures taken! It looks like Rhylan does really great!

Carly said...

I love them! i have the second one of the two of them as my desk top :) they are so sweet and so darling. love you, love them.

who's checking