Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just hanging round the house

Is this not the cutest Grammy/granddaughter pic EVER!!!
This one is pretty cute too:)
We spent a lot of time with bubbles. My dad was trying to prefect the art I think. They even went out and got some "more elastic" bubble solution. We may never to back, it is amazing.

We of course has to fit in some hide and seek:)
And my mom and I went and got glitter toes! That was her mothers day gift.
Grammy Sue and Rhylan had a fancy tea party... a few times. My mom brought this porcelain Fairy tea set that Rhylan asked her to bring from her house. She remembered if from last spring when we were at her house. Rhylan added a few gold piece from her own set for the fancy princes party.

Papa was always trying to hang with Gracin. One morning these two just hung out in the back yard by themselves while us women got ready. I love the second pic, my dad was throwing a ball up on the roof and they would watch it fall down. I forgot, we did that ALL THE TIME in our yard growing up. And yes... my dad is wearing chili pepper p.j.'s he's cool like that.

Rhylan loved to have Grammy read her a story before bed.
Papa brought this little flute/pipe. It was pretty cool Rhylan would blow the right beat and my dad would use his fingers and they played twinkle twinkle little star! Rhylan was so proud of herself.
There were many many tickle wars going on. This particular one involved puppets.
This is the little toy that won Gracin over. He didn't let go of it for that whole week.
And of course his other hand had the magnifying glass... His hands are always full..

3 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

OH man so many cute pictures that I had to open another window so I can look at pictures and comment at the same time so I don't forget one. That IS the cutest Grammy/Granddaughter pic EVER! The second bubble pic where Gracin is saying "ooooh" is soooo cute of course he has his magnifying glass in hand! (I love looking for the magnifying glass throughout your blog, it's like looking for the mouse or cricket in little critter books.....always there)! Fun gliter toes. Rhylan looks so happy about her tea party. She has such a good memory to remember to ask grammy for the tea set. I forgot about the ball on the roof too! Love Gracin's face waiting for it to come down. I also love what a great g-pa they have, doing whatever Gracin is doin just to spend time with him! The story time picture is so fun! They both look so interested in the book, same face!

Rachel said...

So glad that you got to spend some time with your parents. A year is a really long time! Cute pics too!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

the last few blogs are such a great recap of our visit..so glad you like to take pics..we had so much fun just playing. Your dad is the best,, isnt he..? mom

who's checking