Monday, May 30, 2011

Week with Grammy Sue and Papa Chris

My parents were finally able to come out and visit!!! The last time I saw them was last April, yeah over a year ago. When they called saying they were buying plane tickets to come for a visit, I cried! I never thought I would go a whole year without seeing my parents. It was just so weird. It is so hard not knowing when I would see them again. But when they left we weren't as sad because I will be back in Arizona in about 2 months!!!

We Skyped a few times to help the kids remember and get familiar with Grammy and Papa before they got here. Rhylan didn't really need that, she remembered and was instantly comfortable with them. She loved playing and hanging with them. Gracin took a slower approach. After some bribing with new toys, he warmed up to them.

The first day they were here we went to the zoo! We don't have a zoo pass anymore and the kids had been dying to go. The weather was perfect, we had a blast.

I wanted this pic of me and the kids in front in case this was the last time we go. We have had some really fun days at this zoo.

Gracin checking out the flamingos.

Oh Rhylan.... at least my dad's eyes were open.

This is probably one of my favorite pictures of the week!
Rhylan sure like to hang with Papa.



Probably our favorite exhibit of they day.

2 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Such cute pictures of Rhylan and Papa! I am so excited for you guys to be closer to them. I bet they can't wait!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

those were some really great days,,,
We were so happy to get some pics with the kids.. Papa and Rhylan sure were chumms.. thanks for the pics and memories.

who's checking