Sunday, May 15, 2011

101 Cookies

I just remembered these pictures!!--it was a few weeks ago.

One day Rhylan and I were board during Gracin's nap. So, I handed her this cookbook and told her to pick one out she wanted to make.

This was a hard decision. She wanted to make them all of course. But eventually she settled on some brownies.
She is really a big help in the kitchen. She loves to get the ingredients from the fridge and pour them in the bowl and of course mix!



After we made the dessert there were a lot of dishes to wash and she helped me by rinsing and putting them on the towel. I know my mom has a video of me helping with the dishes when I was 3 years old too. As you can tell by her face... she got to lick the beaters. That used to be my favorite part of baking too.


3 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

those are so precious..being a kid is awesome. wish I could remember it. mom

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I love her dress, it's so cute. She looks like she is an awesome baker!

Cleona said...

Adorable. This little girl makes me want a girl so bad. Can I have her? Usually I am fine with just boys but she is just so perfect.

who's checking