Friday, May 13, 2011

RIO and a Mothers day present

Riley was on semester break this last week so we took some time for fun! We went to the movie Rio as a family. All four of us enjoyed it. The kids really liked eating popcorn and dancing to the music. It was a really cute movie, probably a keeper.

We also went to Galinburg, more about that coming soon.

We were tying to get a good pic of the kids to send for mothers day to the grandmas... that was tricky. Finally we figured if Riley ran them in the wagon and then stopped and I took the picture real quick they may still be smiling. Smiling yes... looking... sometimes. This is what we got. I pretty much love them!!!!!!!!


Mothers day I woke up to a wonderful breakfast that Riley and Rhylan made for me! They are wonderful. Rhylan was really excited this year and she kept saying "This is the best Mothers day EVER!!" I asked for a bike for mothers day. I have been earning money for a bike trailer from my etsy shop. I have enough now and will soon start my morning exercise with the kids being pulled in our sweet trailer, by me on my awesome bike! I'll show you a pic when we get it all hooked up!! Riley surprised me with a helmet and some gardening gloves, clogs, and a knee mat to plant some beautiful flowers they got for me. I get pretty spoiled around here. Then we drove all day to Gatlinburg TN to start our vacation. It was a great day.

1 comment:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh I love the second wagon picture! They are so fun! What great Mother's day gifts, and how fun to have a kid that understands now.

who's checking