Monday, October 6, 2008

All sorts of Animals


I walked into the living room after Rhylan had been playing with her Noah's Ark set. This is what I found! If you look closely you can see the animals are paired with animals that are similar or the same. All the these animals were in the boat at one time and she removed them all by her self. Riley and I are still wondering if this is a coincidence or if we have a baby genius.

Later Rhylan decided to use her daddy as a horse. They both seem to be having fun with this activity!



6 comments:

Janda said...

That is crazy, what a smart little girl!!
Love the bangs, they look so good, great job!:)

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Baby genius DEFINITELY! And what a cute pony! No not Riley, the pony tail on Rhylan's head!

Anonymous said...

You totally have a baby genious! ANd I love the bangs, they're stylin'! Good idea to change to a Halloween background. Way to welcome the season

Chris and Sue Knight said...

of course you have a baby genius she takes after her dad and granny sue. HA
No, she takes after both her parents.
You were a baby genius and I'm sure Riley was too.
It still blows me away though that she did that, that was cool. She's so cute riding horsey with her daddy.

The Heiner's said...

Wow Savannah! She IS a genius! In my class ( I teach the young learner kindergarten) that's what Im testing our kids on. If they can sort and graph. And their almost 5!!! That's amazing she is doing that! Smart little girl you got there!

Margaret and Murray Pratt said...

No coincidence! She is a smarty!

who's checking